At the beginning of each year, The City Church community gathers together in groups to talk about and go through a shared curriculum. It’s called The 6 Week Journey and this year, on the journey, we will be going through the How’s Your Soul? Study Guide. In our groups, we will watch a weekly video that corresponds to the content in the study guide, and discuss the questions brought up in the video. As a church community, we believe that in these groups we will grow in our relationships with God and with each other. We also have a 6 Week Journey available for City Kids! Each week, they will be able to listen to a new episode from The Isles of VIIM! The Isles of VIIM is a 6-episode radio theater following the adventure of four kids as they explore new lands, meet new creatures, and ultimately find out about the health of their souls. One episode will be made available here each week of the 6 Week Journey. We love you & hope you enjoy the journey!
Available through 2/12
Available through 2/19
Available through 2/26
Available through 3/5
Available through 3/12
Available through 3/19
CITY KIDS ARE GOING THROUGH THEIR
OWN 6 WEEK JOURNEY! TUNE IN FOR
WEEKLY RADIO EPISODES FROM
THE ISLES OF VIIM BY CLICKING
ON ONE OF THE EPISODES BELOW
THE ISLES OF VIIM IS A WORLD WHERE HUMANS, ANIMALS, AND MAGICAL CREATIVES LIVE TOGETHER. JOIN RAINA, JOEY, SMALLS AND HER BROTHER PAX ON
THEIR NEWEST ADVENTURE AS THEY TRAVEL TO DISTANT LANDS, ENCOUNTER DANGER, AND EMBRACE THEIR DESTINY.
• Want to join a group? We suggest finding a group that works for you and your schedule and then contact with the group host! Look below to find a group for you.
• Are you hosting a group? You will want to register your group on thecity.org so that people in our community can join your group.
Life is better together, so for the 6 Week Journey we’ll be getting into groups to talk through the Sunday messages, the weekly videos, and the How’s Your Soul? study guide to learn about the health of our souls. You can host a group or join a group by clicking on one of the buttons below.
• Want to join a group? We suggest finding a group that works for you and your schedule during the week prior to the House Party, so you can connect with your group host that evening! Look below to find out how to join a group.
• Are you hosting a group? You will want to register your group on thecity.org before the House Party so that people in the community have time to join your group.
Join a GroupHost a Group
Pastors, we would love to do whatever we can to make it easy for you take your church through this 6 Week Journey too! You can start with us on January 29, 2017 and take advantage of some unique “Live” elements or start whenever works best for your church calendar. Our team got together and brainstormed the ways we can serve you! We are super excited to offer:
• A live stream of the 6 Week Journey House Party – Pastor Judah’s launch message to our community
• A live stream of Pastor Judah’s messages every Sunday during the 6 Week Journey
• Pastor Judah’s How’s Your Soul? Sermon Notes
• The City Kids 6 Week Journey Radio Theater for Kindergarten – 5th grade
• Discounted pricing on bulk orders of the How’s Your Soul? Book, the How’s Your Soul? Study Guide, and the video curriculum
This is the part where you are probably wondering, “This is great and all but what is the catch?” There is no catch. We want to make all of this available to you and your local church with no strings attached. Our goal in all of this is to support and forward the local church. We are all in this together. Our sincere hope is to build relationship with you and to continue the conversation about the health and souls of pastors and the communities we lead. We invite you to be a part. Click the button to Join Us.
Even though we start our journey on January 29th you can start whenever you like but let us know by clicking the Join Us button so we can keep in touch and send you the free content and resources you’ll need to join the 6 Week Journey in your church when you’re ready!
And pastors, if you have any questions, need more information, need some help right now, or simply need someone to talk to, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be using the How’s Your Soul? study guide for the 6 Week Journey. The study guide can be purchased from the bookstore at any of our campuses. The How’s Your Soul? book can be purchased from Amazon by clicking on the How’s Your Soul book below.